According to the latest Nielsen Mobile Survey results, in the last two years, mobile app usage has risen a whopping 63 percent overall. So, with so many people using apps, it’s more important than ever to track how your app is doing and who’s downloading it by implementing mobile analytics tools One of the best mobile app analytics tools, that provides both qualitative and quantitativedata,you should consider is App see Mobile Application Analytics.
Before setting a mobile app tracking platform, it’s important to review your long-term business and marketing goals. The best mobile app analytics programs are so versatile that information and reports can be customized based on how you choose to set up your configuration. So, think through how you want to use the data (and how you want it to appear) before you set up the mobile application analytics program.
You can track:
– Different app versions in the same property.
– Different apps in separate properties.
– Different platforms of an app in different properties.
– App editions based on feature similarities.
– Editions that are very similar to each other in the same property.
For example, if you released the same app but on different platforms (app analytics ios, app analytics Android) you can use the roll up property feature to see how each of your versions performed.
Once you set up the program (or have a professional company set up a mobile app analyticsios or mobile app analytics Android program for you), some of the useful statistics you can view include:
– Number of total, new and active users (daily, weekly, monthly)
– How often the app is opened (per user)
– How long users spend in the app
– Which buttons and icons they click
– Their operating system
– Any errors they encounter
– Number of conversions, conversion rate, and revenue per visit (by country, and by each variable)
Taken together, this data gives you a snapshot of how popular your mobile application is. By tracking this data over time, you can get the information you need to make decisions on enhancements to add or features to change in your app. The overall summary graphs shown are usually called “evolution graphs” because they give you an idea of how the sales of your app are evolving.
For more information on the latest in mobile application analytics, visit: https://www.appsee.com
- Should You Buy A Single-Trip Or Multi-Trip Travel Insurance?
- How To Avoid Getting Your Travel Insurance Claim Rejected?
- Mental Health Insurance: IRDAI Asks Insurers To Cover Mental Health; Here’s What You Should Know
- Mutual Funds: Redefining the Art of Passive Income
- Correct Ways to Pick the Best Casino for Money Making
- Everything About PO Finance and its Uses
- Being A Prudent Buyer In Indian Real Estate Market!
- Weight Loss – Helpful Ways to Lose Your Weight